- Romantic Inn
- Your Stay
- Dining At The Inn
- WEDDINGS & EVENTS
- VISIT VERMONT
Hair Dryer, Iron & Board, Complimentary WiFi, Boxed Water, Complimentary Coffee & Tea, Flat Screen TV & Cable, Air Conditioning, Guest Computer & Printer, Guest Library, Local & National Magazines, Manchester Designer Outlet Coupon Book, Free Vermont & Area Maps, Easy On Site Parking. Robes are also provided in our guest rooms with whirlpool bathrooms.
1. Check-in is at 3:00 pm and Check-out is at 11:00 am. If available, we may be able to accommodate an earlier or later time for an additional fee.
2. Room rates are based on double-occupancy (family suites are based on a 4 person occupancy) and are subject to a 9% Vermont Rooms & Meals Tax, along with a $25 per night resort fee. If the room can accommodate additional guests, there will be a $40 per person/per night extra person fee.
3. 50% of the total cost is required at the time of booking for stays two nights or more. For a single night stay, the entire night in full will be required for a deposit. If cancelled prior to 14 days before the arrival date, we will refund the deposit less a $50 cancellation fee. Cancellations made within 14 days of arrival will forfeit the deposit.
4. Guests may choose to postpone a reservation if requested prior to 14 days before arrival. The deposit will be held as a credit against the future reservation to be booked within one year of the original reservation date. When the reservation is rebooked, the seasonal room rate will apply.
5. Reservations for weddings, room blocks and stays longer than seven (7) days must be cancelled prior to 30 days before the arrival date.
6. Once a reservation is confirmed, guests are responsible for the total number of nights that have been reserved. Requests to shorten the length of the stay will be solely at the discretion of management and additional fees may apply.
7. Minimum night stays may be required during peak season and holiday times.
8. We are a non-smoking inn. Noncompliance will result in a $100 surcharge.
Pet Friendly Accommodations
We certainly do, and are delighted to welcome our canine guests to the Inn. Your furry friend will find an Orvis pet guest bed, dog bowls and a bag of goodies upon their arrival.
To accommodate our “non-pet guests”, however, we ask that you follow these guidelines. Please leash your dog at all times. Pets are permitted in guest rooms and out of doors. We ask that they do not visit the Inn’s restaurant areas. Pets should use the back entrance of the Inn to access the walking areas and dog bags are provided for cleaning up after them. Pets may not be left unattended when you leave the Inn for the day. When pets are left unattended during dining and relaxing time at the Inn, they should be crated. The Dorset Inn reserves the right to ask any disruptive dogs to leave and a local kennel or pet sitter will be recommended.
There is a $50 pet fee per night added to the room rate up to a maximum of $200.
If any damage or excessive cleaning is needed after a pet stay, There will be up to a $250 charged towards necessary cleaning and repairs. The pet owner is financially responsible for all damage incurred by the pet as well as any lost rental income due to damage.