Hair Dryer, Iron & Board, Complimentary WiFi, Bottled Water, Complimentary Coffee & Tea, Seasonal Afternoon Refreshments, In Room Phone & Free Local Calls, Flat Screen TV & Cable, Air Conditioning, Guest Computer & Printer, Guest Library, Local & National Magazines, Manchester Designer Outlet Coupon Book, Free Vermont & Area Maps, Easy On Site Parking. Robes are also provided in our guest rooms with whirlpool bathrooms.
– All rates are per room, double occupancy, include a full breakfast, and are subject to change without notice. The charge is an additional $35 per person, per night beyond two in the room.
– Family suites are based on a four person occupancy.
– Check-in is from 3:00 pm. We will do our best to accommodate early check-in pending availability.
– Check-out time is normally 11:00 am. A late check-out may be pre-arranged, subject to availability, for a $50 fee.
– Ask about our midweek business traveler rate.
– Please call to discuss extended stays.
– Minimum night stays may be required during peak and holiday times.
– We do allow pets in a limited number of guest rooms and charge a $250 refundable deposit. There is also a $40 increment to the room rate per each night of a stay up to maximum of $200.
– We are a non-smoking inn. Noncompliance will result in a $100 surcharge.
– Our facilities can accommodate small conferences and events and provide all meal service.
– The inn is ideal for small weddings. Menus can be customized for each event and we can take care of many details. Please inquire at the front desk to request information or to book a banquet.
– We welcome older and well behaved children.
– Gift Certificates are available for a stay or a meal at The Dorset Inn. They make a great gift for a wedding, anniversary, Christmas or birthday and are ideal for that hard-to-buy-for individual.
To confirm reservations, a deposit of one night’s lodging is required for one and two night stays. A deposit of 50% is required for stays of three nights or longer.
Shortening the length of your stay or failure to check-in on the scheduled arrival date will result in the loss of the deposit. When given at least 14 days notice
of cancellation, we will refund the deposit less a $35 per-room processing fee. All lodging reservations for weddings are subject to a 30 day cancellation policy with a $50 per room processing fee.
All room rates are subject to a 9% Vermont State Rooms and Meals Tax and $20 nightly service charge.
We certainly do and are delighted to welcome our canine guests to the Inn. Your furry friend will find an LL Bean pet guest bed, dog bowls and a bag of goodies upon their arrival.
To accommodate our “non-pet guests”, however, we ask that you follow these guidelines. Please leash your dog at all times. Pets are permitted in guest rooms and out of doors. We ask that they do not visit the Inn’s common areas. Pets should use the back entrance of the Inn to access the walking areas and dog bags are provided for cleaning up after them. Pets may not be left unattended when you leave the Inn for the day. When pets are left unattended during dining and relaxing time at the Inn, they should be crated. The Dorset Inn reserves the right to ask any disruptive dogs to leave and a local kennel or pet sitter will be recommended.
There is a $40 pet fee per night added to the room rate up to a maximum of $200.
In addition, there is a $250 refundable pet deposit.
If any damage or excessive cleaning is needed after a pet stay, the $250 deposit will not be refunded and will be used towards necessary cleaning and repair. The pet owner is financially responsible for all damage incurred by the pet as well as any lost rental income due to damage.
For pet sitting and dog walking locally we recommend My Dog, Your Dog & Me.