Use arrows to scroll through our dining photos!
Click each for a larger view.
|Seven Springs House
Available starting July 4, 2014
||Seasonal Rates: $1,000-$1,400
Rates are per unit per night.
|Enjoy luxurious Vermont living featuring 5 bedrooms, 5 full baths, and
1 half bath – plus a large outdoor patio, exposed beams, and a
beautiful stone fireplace.
The property features two large ponds and private woods with hiking
trails surrounded by mountains. It is newly renovated with exquisite
views, privacy, and the beauty of Vermont.
Highlights of Seven Springs:
- Large living room with a beautiful stone fireplace
- Large open kitchen with 2 ovens, a cook top island, dishwasher, and 2 tables
- 2 Queen rooms, 2 King rooms, and 1 Twin room
- 2 Pullout sofas in the Upstairs living area
- Ground level patio as well as upper level decks
- 2 ponds on the property & private woods
- Game Table in the upstairs living area
- Flat Screen TV
- Multiple walk in closets
- Some bathrooms feature rain showers or a sunken soaking tub
Additional Information Includes:
- 10% Service Charge and 9% VT State Tax will be added to your invoice
- Breakfast is included each morning at Barrows House
- Housekeeping services are included and offer garbage removal and
fresh towels every third day; fresh linens provided once a week
- Pet Friendly ($40/night for 1 dog)